The Department of Energy, Environment and Climate Action is seeking responses to its Request for Tender (RFT) T2023-0292 for the provision of Solar Homes Program Audit Services within six nominated regions across Victoria.
This procurement project seeks to establish supply arrangements with one or more suitably experienced and qualified service providers to conduct audits of solar PV systems, hot water systems, solar battery systems and to engage with retailers and installers to increase capability in the installation of compliant systems.
The Department is seeking responses to this RFT to achieve the following high-level objectives:
- Conduct safety and quality auditing across targeted regions and in accordance with targets provided by Solar Victoria.
- Report on the safety and quality of electrical and plumbing installations under the Solar Homes programs as relevant to each system.
- Provide regular and timely reporting on technical non-compliances and emerging trends based on audit findings.
- Provide technical support and guidance to Solar Victoria on non-compliance findings and management of rectifications.
- Provide support and guidance to installers and retailers as required on the audit findings to influence and promote ongoing learnings.
- Support an innovative approach to influencing and improving compliance as part of this procurement that will influence positive outcomes of compliance across the industry.
This tender closes on Thursday 28 September 2023 at 2.00 pm.
Reviewed 11 September 2023